About the program/Scholarship:
AAGEF Ontario announces the AAGEF Entrepreneur Challenge for Startups 2022. AAGEF Entrepreneur Challenge is in its eighth year and since its inception in 2015, the event has garnered a lot of interest and traction in the business community.
About AAGEF Ontario:
with over 2,000 executives, is a networking association of French Elite Graduate Schools alumni, living and working in Ontario. It also welcomes Ontario-based alumni of Canadian and global Elite Universities.
- The winners will be awarded cash gifts and prizes besides invaluable guidance from top executives.
- This year, the Valar Institute at the Quantic School of Business and Technology is pleased to offer the AAGEF pitch competition winner a full scholarship to its MBA or EMBA program, a value of $13,000.
- All entrepreneurs are invited to apply.
- Upon submission, applications will be reviewed by the selection committee. The three finalists will be named on a date to be announced later.
- The three selected entrepreneurs will present in front of a jury of investors and top executives on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, click here then fill the application with your:
- Personal information.
- Project information.
- Start-up logo.
- Any other supporting documents.