About the program/Scholarship:
Swinburne University of Technology in Australia is offering international students the opportunity to apply for one of the 4 Scholarships aimed at undergraduate and graduate students. which is in any bachelor or masters degree except the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting and the Masters of Aviation and Piloting.
- Personal information.
- Certified copy of your passport.
- English proficiency test results.
- Certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts.
About Swinburne University:
Swinburne is a world-ranked university leading the way in innovation, industry engagement and social inclusion. The education, high-quality research and industry partnerships create positive change for students, staff and the community.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship (Up to A$38,000 total):
- 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Up to $38,000 total for the duration of your bachelor degree.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship (Up to A$21,000 total):
- Any 2-year master degree by coursework.
- Swinburne International Alumni Direct Scholarship (Up to A$38,000 or A$21,000 total):
- For undergraduate degrees: 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years, up to a total of A$38,000 for the duration of your degree.
- For most postgraduate degrees: 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years, up to a total of A$21,000 for the duration of your degree. If you maintain your grades in year 1, your scholarship amount could increase in year 2.
- For the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) or Master of Science (Network Systems): scholarship amount is fixed at $2500 for your entire course.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. (Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible).
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from the university
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne in a 2-year master by coursework program.
- Not have received credit transfers or exemptions.
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Age: More than 18 year
How to Apply:
1- Read the instructions before you apply. Then apply for the course you want
Note: There’s no need to apply for the scholarships separately. When your application to study at Swinburne is assessed, you will be automatically considered for scholarships.