About the program/Scholarship:
Tomorrow’s Leaders Foundation invites young Jordanian men and women to participate in a dialogue session entitled: The European Union in Jordan – Vocational Education and Training. The session also aims to inform young Jordanians about the opportunities available to them in the framework of the EU-Jordan partnership. The participants will be given the opportunity to ask different questions to a group of EU representatives in Jordan and the EU National Erasmus Office, in addition to the opportunity for discussion and exchange of views With a select group of young activists.
Topics that will be raised during the meeting will revolve around the following topics:
- Important basics: What is the European Union? How does it work? What is its role in the countries of the Southern Neighborhood in political, economic, and social terms?
- Opportunities are available to youth in Jordan in vocational education and training.
- What is the European Union doing to support youth in Jordan?
- How to apply for the EU Erasmus program.
The session will also provide an opportunity to apply to join the regional EU JEEL CONNECT network where the ENP-South is launching a new activity entitled (EU JEEL CONNECT):
- The network will include countries and territories in the southern neighborhood including Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, and Palestine. Participation in this network will be on a voluntary basis without any financial obligations and will provide participants with the opportunity to connect and network with a selected group of activists in different fields from these countries. Note that the network’s activities will be non-political, non-partisan, and non-profit.
- The network will bring together young people from different cultures to participate in unique and enriching experiences with the aim of networking, sharing, and learning. Members will also be encouraged to connect with local communities and help them become familiar with the aspects of cooperation between the European Union and its member countries by presenting the tangible results of this cooperation and its importance for young people.
About the European Neighborhood Program South:
The European Neighborhood South is the European Union’s regional communication program for the Southern Neighborhood and seeks to inform the public of the various programs and projects funded by the European Union, as well as of initiatives and opportunities, especially for young people in different sectors.
You will get all of the following when you join the EU JEEL CONNECT Network:
- You will inspire the youth of your country by engaging in distinctive activities in cooperation with the ENP-South and the EU Delegation and EU-funded projects in your country by showcasing the work, ideas, and visions of young people participating in EU activities and programs.
- Promote the opportunities that the EU offers you and the youth in your community to support your personal, professional, and community development, and learn about projects, programs, education, employment, and training opportunities.
- Highlight the role of the EU’s work among young people in your country, especially those who do not enjoy adequate or fair opportunities, and urge them to continue participating in or benefiting from EU activities in their regions and societies.
- Network with a group of influential and multi-talented young people collaborating with the ENP-South, the EU Delegation in your country, and EU-funded projects in order to highlight the most important actions and initiatives in the sectors of interest to you.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Being an active member of society or an individual willing to make change and influence.
- Complete the application for participation in full and answer all the questions therein.
Age: 18 – 60
How to Apply:
How to Apply
To join the session, please fill out the application for participation no later than October 7, 2022, with the following information:
- Your personal information.
- Your educational background.
- Answer the application questions.
- Links to your pages on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Please note all of the following:
- Participants whose applications are accepted will be contacted by the Tomorrow Leaders team to provide them with details.
- The number of seats will be limited, and participants will be contacted to confirm attendance.
- The meeting will be filmed for the use of small clips of it for the purposes of dissemination on the social media of the leaders of tomorrow, the European Union in Jordan, and the “European Neighborhood – South”.
- If you have urgent questions related to the topics of the session, you can write them in the request to join so