About the program
Emonovo Young Professional Program(YPP) is around 2 months program for youth from the middle east and north African countries who desire to enhance their skills and want to take it to the next level to be qualified to compete in this competitive world. The program is exclusively designed by experienced trainers and youth who understand your needs for development. You will get high-quality training from professionals in their field to prepare you for the fast-growing future and get the opportunity to engage with like-minded people who have similar dreams and aspirations. Alongside the training, you will get tasks and have the opportunity to get feedback from peers. Moreover, community bonding activities will be run to engage you with the community and your peers.
Emonovo (WWW.EMONOVO.COM) is the MENA Ed-Tech platform that supports MENA youth to pursue their educational journey around the world. Emonovo website gets over 2.5 million visits per month and has around 1 million social media engagement.
*The whole program, meetings, and training are online.
Young Professionals program content
The program will include weekly training that helps you to develop yourself. The training topics are
- CV and LinkedIn in a non-boring way: the training will focus on lifting your CV quality and how to make the best use of LinkedIn
- Cover letter and effective email writing: you will know about cover letter types and the differences between them and how to write a great cover letter. Writing emails effectively is different and this is what we will tackle in this training.
- Time management: in this information era, we have to survive. In this training, you will learn one technique on how to get things done in an effective way.
- Entrepreneurship: you intend to start your own startup or even join a corporation, this training is aiming to teach you how to think differently when it comes to solving problems and how to be innovative.
- Growth mindset: a new way of thinking towards development. You will get to know what is growth and fixed mindset and how to live with the principles of growth.
Duration: Around 2 to 3 weeks
Required commitment: 4 hours per week
Start date: 5 November 2022 and ends 17 November 2022
What you are expected to do
- Attend the weekly training
- Deliver feedback for your peers on the tasks
- Engage with your teammates through the whole program
- Join Emonovo network of +500 ambitious youth from +15 countries after graduation.
- Certificate at completion of the program with the hours that you spent in the program.
- Build a network with like-minded people from the middle east and north African countries.
- High-quality training from experienced trainers.
- Develop your skills and take them to the next level.
After completing this training, you will
- Have a professinoal Cv and linkedIn account ready to apply for jobs with it.
- Able to write professional emails and apply for different jobs and opportunities with this skill.
- Managing your time effectively and developing.
- Able to start your own startup and aware from where to start.
- Using growth mindset thinking to improve and develop yourself and your skills.
- Receive a valid certificate to use in your Cv to support your application.
- Have network and friends from +15 different countries and help you find a job or educational opportunities.
- Be able to search and find good job offers and apply for great educational opportunities.
- Be part of the Emonovo community and get all the perks and benefits that these community members get.
The program doesn’t provide
- Recommendation letters from Emonovo.
- 1 to 1 consultancy from Emonovo.
You can apply for this program if you fit the following
- You are a refugee
- Passionate about Emonovo’s idea and want to learn from its team.
- Passionate about improving your skills and knowledge.
- Self-Motivated, proactive, and ambitious.
- Your age is between 13 and 35 years old (age is not one of the main requirements. If you feel this Program will benefit you, please apply, however, the most age groups that are expected to benefit the most from the training content are 13 to 30 years of age)
- Have a good internet connection to deliver to be able to attend the sessions
- Flexible, good communicator, hard worker
- Available to attend meetings or training every week. (Online)