About the program/Scholarship:
University of Zurich is offering fellowships enable doctoral students to conduct a part of their dissertation at a research institute abroad.
About University of Zurich:
The University of Zurich is located in the city of Zürich, is the largest university in Switzerland, with over 25,000 students. It was founded in 1833 from the existing colleges of theology, law, medicine and a new faculty of philosophy. Currently, the university has seven faculties: Philosophy, Human Medicine, Economic Sciences, Law, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Theology and Veterinary Medicine. The university offers the widest range of subjects and courses of any Swiss higher education institution.
- The fellowships include payment toward living costs.
- A lump sum for travel expenses.
- Funds to cover tuition fees.
- Applicants must have been registered as doctoral students for at least 12 months.
- Research plan
- Research output list
- Invitation letter of the host institution
- Two confidential reference letters (which are sent directly to the evaluation committee by the reference persons via myUZHGrants.)
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
1- To apply, register on the website and fill out the application form and apply all required documents before 1 September 2022.