About the program/Scholarship:
The Elia Nuqul Foundation announced a grant for Jordanians to attend a community college.
About the Organization:
The Elia Nuqul Foundation (ENF) was established in 2008 by the Nuqul family as a sustainable philanthropic entity focusing on social development initiatives benefiting individuals and local communities within the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees that is comprised of individuals with expertise from the private and civic sectors so they may guide the Foundation’s operational and technical activities in a strategic, sound and transparent manner, as well as ensure adherence to sound governance principles.
- Student should secure acceptance at a community college with a Tawjihi score of no less than 65%.
- Student must submit an acceptance letter at community college with the desired specialization.
- Be able to show in an interview that s/he possesses the personal qualities to benefit from the scholarship and use it to succeed in the chosen career.
- Provide supporting documents that prove that the candidate is in need of financial assistance due to their economic and social circumstances
- Applicant must be enrolled at a community college during the year of application as a first-year student.
- A student must maintain a cumulative average of no less than “Good” throughout the whole scholarship duration.
- A student is requested to complete community service hours in his/her respective community (number of hours will be determined).
- A student is required to attend the extra-curricula activities decided by Elia Nuqul Foundation.
- A student must be an upstanding citizen with fine conduct, and has no criminal record.
- The successful candidate must not be beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
- The successful candidate must commit to the community college and specialization agreed upon for the scholarship. In the case of changing specialization, an acceptance from the Elia Nuqul Foundation to be granted prior to the change.
- Approval of acceptance by the Scholars Affairs Committee.
Age: 13 – 50
How to Apply:
To apply for this grant to attend a community college visit the link.