About the program/Scholarship:
The aim of this seminar is to support and motivate youth workers to involve young refugees in their activities or use their activities as a way how to support refugees.
To achieve this objective, there will be sessions with well-established Czech NGOs which will share their experience with topics that are vital for successful integration (not only) of young migrants.
This will contain themes such as language barrier, hate speech or how to talk to people who may have experienced traumatic situations.
Besides the sessions with experts, we will provide space for sharing and networking among participants which may lead to future collaboration within Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programs.
As it was mentioned before, this training course is mostly focused on specifications of working with refugees but may be useful also for those youth workers who are working with youth with migrant background in general.
- We will welcome up to 40 youth workers who are either already working with youth with refugee or migrant background or are interested to involve these groups in their activities.
- This seminar is open for participants from ESC and Erasmus+ Youth Program and partner countries.
- To increase knowledge and understanding on how to work with young refugees and migrants
- To get inspired and motivated
- To gain international contacts
Unless specified otherwise, the hosting National Agency or SALTO of this offer will organize the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Nationality: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Libya.
Age: 18- 30
How to Apply:
Create an account and apply from this link