About the program/Scholarship:
Film Freeway is pleased to announce the events of the Hudson International Film Festival in its edition this year which give an over-the-top digital experience for filmmakers. The Vision of this festival is to create a dynamic community for all creative Independent Filmmakers around the world to showcase the best of the world documentary, shorts, music videos, and full feature films.
FilmFreeway is the home of the Industry’s Top Festivals and Filmmakers. It is the main way to discover, submit to thousands of film festivals, screenplay contests, music contests, and photography contests all over the world. In addition, more than one million filmmakers, screenwriters, and artists use FilmFreeway to submit to over 10,000 of the world’s best film festivals and contests (including 170+ Oscar and BAFTA qualifying festivals).
If you are among the winners, you will have one of the following prizes:
- Best Actor
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Director Short
- Best Director Full Feature Film
- Best Cinematography
- Audience Choice Award
- Filmmaker of the Year – World
- Filmmaker of the Year – US
- Best Music Video
- Best Documentary
- Best Short Film
- Best Original Score
- Best Full Feature Film
- Best Screenplay
- Best Animation
You should follow the following criteria:
- Supporting this fully virtual experience as a free source of inspiration for all provides a paradigmatic model for those who want to make their voices heard.
- You can participate with the world documentary, shorts, music video and full feature films.
- Hudson International Film Festival NYC is based in the vibrant city of New York.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
To apply for this festival, you must follow the following steps:
- Please click “Submit Now” in the official website, and log in with your account.
- Click “My Projects” from the pop-up menu, then click “Add Project.”
- Fill out all the fields with:
- Project information and Brief Synopsis.
- Submitter Information.
- Screenings/ Distribution.
- Regular Deadline: April 1, 2022.
- Late Deadline: August 1, 2022.
- Extended Deadline: October 1, 2022.
- Notification Date: October 14, 2022.
- Event Date: December 16 – 17, 2022.