About the program/Scholarship:
Swansea University offers International Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduates in the UK. Each year it has a number of International Excellence Scholarships available for students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or show potential to do so during their time at Swansea University.
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer to study at Swansea University. Once you are ready to apply please complete the relevant application form and return it to [email protected].
- Only one application will be considered. please ensure you complete the correct form.
- You need to include transcripts of previous studies.
About Swansea University:
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
- Scholarships are awarded as a discount on tuition fees for postgraduate taught courses and MRes programs.
- The scholarship is valued at approximately £4,000.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
- Choose a course: Your starting point to gaining a place at Swansea University is to choose what course or subject you wish to study from the Our Courses page or the Prospectus.
- Make an application: When applying for a postgraduate degree be sure to include the following:
- A fully completed application form.
- 2 references.
- A Resume (CV).
- Copy of qualifications to date, ie, degree certificate and transcripts.
- English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.), if available.
Please note to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer to study at Swansea University. Once you are ready to apply please complete the relevant application form and return it to: [email protected]