About the program/Scholarship:
The short-term stipend gives talented international students an opportunity to become familiar with a foreign lab, the research topics of the SFB 874 and to learn the skills they need to begin a PhD project in the SFB. After successfully passing the immersion programme the candidate will be integrated into the PhD-programme of the Integrated Research Training Group of the SFB 874 and take part in its curriculum which is operated under the auspices of the International Graduate School of Neuroscience .
About Ruhr University Bochum in Germany:
Located in the heart of Europe in the dynamic metropolitan region of the Ruhrgebiet, RUB with its 20 faculties is home to over 43,000 students from over 130 countries. The RUB campus is home to science, research and student life on a grand scale.
1. A scholarship of 1300 € for a maximum of 6 months (the scholarship holder has to bear the cost of health insurance).
2. Theoretical and practical training in the research fields of the SFB 874.
3. State-of-the-art technology.
4. An international network of renowned scientists.
5. Integration into the social and cultural life of the RUB and the city of Bochum.
1. International students who have not previously lived in Germany.
2. Students from all countries are welcome.
3. Applicants must hold a Master’s, Diploma or equivalent degree in neuroscience, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, psychology or other neuroscience-related fields, including an experimental thesis.
4. An interest in the topics of the SFB 874.
5. An excellent academic record and fluent English skills.
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
- Not specific
How to Apply:
1- Applications may be submitted at any time via e-mail
For further questions and queries regarding the International Student Fellowship please contact [email protected]