About the program/Scholarship:
PEO International is offering grants to cover all academic or personal expenses for international graduate students.
About P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS):
The International Peace Scholarship Fund, established in 1949, is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States or Canada. Members of P.E.O. believe that education is fundamental to world peace and understanding.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
How to Apply
To apply, register on the website and fill out the application form no later than 15 December 2022.