About the program/Scholarship:
King Abdulaziz University announces its Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships in Saudi Arabia. Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, King Abdulaziz University is offering a scholarship program for the academic year 2022-2023. The motive of the bursary is to support international applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in Saudi Arabia.
About King Abdulaziz University:
King Abdulaziz University, or KAU, is a public university in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah. It was started as a private university in 1967 by a group of businessmen led by writer Hamza Bogary and including Muhammad Abu Bakr Bakhashab. King Faisal, who was king at the time, told the Council Ministers of Saudi Arabia to turn King Abdulaziz University into a public university.
- The university will provide a monthly bursary, a preparation allowance when coming for the first time, you would receive the health care, providing accommodation, and facilities, subsidized meals, an allowance for printing the thesis for postgraduate students, and an allowance for shipping books (when graduating) and a two-way ticket annually.
You must meet the given criteria:
- Be of good conduct.
- Make a full commitment to the KAU regulations and by-laws.
- Be medically fit.
- Commit yourself to full-time study.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than three years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- Students must not be dismissed from any university for any reason.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
No specific nationality required
- 17 – 25
How to Apply:
1- To apply for this opportunity, fill the application with the required information and submit official transcripts from all previous colleges.
Note: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word, or PDF format.