About the program/Scholarship:
The University of Southampton is offering the Postgraduate Merit Scholarships to international students who want to study their Master’s degree at Southampton University. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. You can get a maximum of £9,000, which will be deducted from your tuition fees.
- Arts and Humanities.
- Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- Environmental and Life Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
About University of Southampton:-
The University of Southampton is a research university in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in the U.K., and ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. The University of Southampton currently has 14,705 undergraduate and 7,960 postgraduate students, making it one of the largest universities by higher education students in England.
- This scholarship provides a discount of up to £9,000 on your tuition fees. The amount you’ll get depends on the course you are studying and the grades you got in your undergraduate studies.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be classed as an international student.
- Be paying your fees yourself.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton.
- Be studying on an eligible course.
- Meet the academic requirements
- Be classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- Pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter.
- The following categories of students are not eligible:
- Students who are entering the second year, or subsequent years, of an undergraduate degree or repeating a year.
- Students who are entering an undergraduate degree with a foundation qualification.
- Students who are studying at the University of Southampton as a period of study abroad, a student exchange or as a student visitor.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non‐deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place to a later year, the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
1- To apply for this scholarship, you should first apply for an eligible Master’s program at the University of Southampton.
2- Then, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship if you are eligible. You do not need to apply for this scholarship. The university will let you know in writing if you’re awarded this scholarship.