About the program/Scholarship:
Deakin University is searching for Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its academic communities. Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
About Deakin University:
Deakin University, based in Australia, is ranked 5 stars for world-class facilities, research, and teaching, as well as employability, innovation, and inclusiveness. It’s named after Australia’s second Prime Minister, is a young contemporary university with a reputation for being innovative, nimble and friendly. They aspire every day to combine excellent research and outstanding teaching with a strong focus on the communities they serve. Also, the university offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. They lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP). Students will be required to participate in this program as part of the DVCIS scholarship.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements
Nationality: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
How to Apply:
To apply, follow the following steps:
- Complete the application form and email your completed form to mailto:[email protected] Which includes:
- A personal statement (300 words)
- Two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University.
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken.
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University.
- Any other information that will assist your application.