About the program/Scholarship:
Moscow Golden Bee Global Biennale Of Graphic Design is now available for designers all over the world.
- Just a Poster
- Any types and genres of posters without thematic frames and restrictions. No limits on size or printing technique.
- Golden Bee Flight.
- Posters dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Moscow Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design.
- Posters dedicated to prominent masters of world graphic design of the past and the present
- Another Life
- Posters dedicated to the recent changes in the world, both negative and positive
- Beauty Saves the World/Dostoevsky 200
- Posters created in connection with the 200th anniversary of Fyodor Dostoevsky and dedicated to his aesthetics
- Constructivism 100
- Posters dedicated to 100th anniversary of constructivism as the artistic movement of the Russian avant-garde
- Poster and City
- Posters dedicated to the cities of the world and the development of urban culture
- Music Club
- Posters dedicated to authors, performers and events in the field of folk music, jazz, pop music, rock music and musical innovations, revealing the philosophy and cultural meanings of various genres of music
- Be Happy
- Posters dedicated to happiness and true values
- Living Together
- Posters about different communities and projects to unite people to solve socially significant tasks
- Posters dedicated to trust as the basis of a healthy society, people’s relationships of people between each other and with God
- Generative Graphics
- Poster series and animations for them created using computer algorithms, creative coding or real-time graphics
- Cinema 4D
- Animated posters, typographic videos and identity projects created with Cinema4D program
- Video Art Design
- Experimental cross-media projects in video art and art design that expand boundaries of screen art and visual design
- Diversity/One World (Student Competition)
- Posters and other visual design works devoted to UN Sustainable Development Goal 15.
- Participation in the contest is free.
- Accepted works should be created in 2020-2022.
- The works will be placed at the disposal of the Golden Bee Foundation.
- The organizers have the right to publish and exhibit them for cultural and educational purposes without additional agreement with the authors.
- Submission of works for the competition means the acceptance of these terms by authors.
Nationality: No specific nationality required
Age: No specific age required
How to Apply:
- To participate in this competition, please upload your designs according to the following technical requirements:
- All files of the contest entries should be signed in English as follows: Country_The author’s surname _The author’s name_Title of the work.
- The format of printed posters in all categories: JPG 30 cm on the large side, 150 dpi resolution, RGB color model, size not exceeding 1 Mb.
- For categories 12,13,14, files should be sent to [email protected].