About the program/Scholarship:
This is the new edition of the online course that helps you support the participants of the European Solidarity Corps. It is open for project organizers, mentors, and other support persons as well as young people organizing Solidarity projects.
The target groups of this training course are project organizers and support persons within the European Solidarity Corps program including mentors, supervisors, youth workers as well as young people carrying out a Solidarity Project. Additionally, everyone who is interested in supporting learning processes is welcome to join and explore the resources available.
- At the end of this course, you will understand the learning journey of a participant in a European Solidarity Corps project, and how Youth-pass can be implemented along the way. You will gain tools and concrete ideas on how to make reflection and self-assessment an engaging and meaningful process.
- The food and accommodation are provided and funded by Erasmus Plus Program.
- A European Solidarity Corps project organizer and would like to improve the quality of your projects.
- A mentor who wants to learn how to support the learning journey of volunteers.
- Organizing a Solidarity project and want to make the most of it.
Nationality: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Palestine, Tunisia, Morocco.
Age: 18- 30
How to Apply:
Create an account and apply from this link