About the program/Scholarship:
The World Health Organization (WHO) is pleased to announce that the registration for The World Health Summit 2022 is open, as it will take place remotely and in Berlin from 16 to 18 October 2022. Topics include:
- Investment for Health and Well-Being.
- Climate Change and Planetary Health.
- Architecture for Pandemic Preparedness.
- Digital Transformation for Health.
- Food Systems and Health.
- Health Systems Resilience and Equity.
- Global Health for Peace.
About World Health Organization:
The organization’s goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff work side by side with governments and other partners to ensure the highest attainable level of health for all people. They strive to combat diseases; infectious diseases like influenza and HIV and non-communicable ones like cancer and heart disease. They also help mothers and children survive and thrive so they can look forward to a healthy old age, and ensure the safety of the air people breathe, the food they eat, the water they drink, and the medicines and vaccines they need.
Remote participation will be characterized by:
- Digital participation of the entire World Health Summit program.
- Widely used standard video conferencing software with intuitive features.
- High reliability through load-balancing features for low-bandwidth situations.
- Access possible via PC, tablet, smartphone.
- Interactive formats through Q&A function, screen and document sharing.
- Digital participation of the entire World Health Summit program will be available throughout the website with no prior registration needed.
- Registration for on-site participation is only possible with a registration code. The registration codes for the contingents of partners will be distributed by the partner organizations directly.
- Registration as a non-partner for on-site participation is possible with one of the ticket categories that are free for participants based in low- and middle-income countries.
Nationality: No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
Register on the website with your personal information and the motivation for your participation.