About the program/Scholarship:
The training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in volunteering actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects.
● Are involved in the Volunteering Actions in European Solidarity Corps Program
● Are connected to organizations/institutions holding a Quality Label for Volunteering (or an accreditation for Volunteering in Erasmus+).
● Have a crucial role in and commitment to:
● Providing conditions for high quality activities
● Ensuring a positive impact of Volunteering Activities within their community
● Creating learning opportunities within the organization and for volunteers
- Unless specified otherwise, the hosting National agency or SALTO will provide the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
- Before the residential training course in Turkey, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. It aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homework and assessments of their own organization.
Nationality: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Palestine, Tunisia, Morocco.
Age: 18- 30
How to Apply:
Create an account and apply from this link