About the program/Scholarship:
Miss Anne Basilea Valentina Evansis offering Scholarship which was established to assist an outstanding student to complete an honors program in English Literature or Drama at The University of Queensland. The scholarship was established in 1972 by a bequest of $4,714.38 from the late in memory of her brother George Essex Evans. The object of the scholarship is to help outstanding International students, complete their studies.
The scholarship will be awarded for Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences fields for one year comes from Annual income from the endowment.
About Queensland University:
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university and is consistently ranked among the top in major international university rankings.
- The scholarship shall be awarded by the Senate on the recommendation of the Head of the School of Communication and Arts.
- In making a recommendation the Head of School shall take into account the financial needs as well as the academic merit of applicants.
- The scholarship is open to students undertaking Honours in the field of English Literature or Drama, preferably in the field of Australian literature and culture.
- Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have shown outstanding ability in the field of Australian literature and culture; and
- Intend to continue in that field.
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
How to Apply:
1- To apply, contact The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences c[email protected]