Egyptian Food Bank is offering volunteering opportunity on three levels.
Duties & responsibilities
- Individual volunteering: The participation of those wishing to volunteer effortlessly in all departments and activities of the Egyptian Food Bank according to the volunteer’s specialty or desire, in addition to participating in packing Ramadan Boxes.
- Corporate volunteering: The Organization sends employees team to volunteer in a specific activity on specific days, in agreement with Egyptian Food Bank.
- Food Bank Generation: Volunteering program for schools and universities, includes various activities such as volunteering and donating, in addition to employing young children in activities appropriate for their age after awareness sessions of the importance of volunteering and feeling for others, in order to reach a generation that has already participated in charitable work.
About Food Program:
The EFB was founded in 2006 by a group of businessmen with the aim of serving the society and helping those in need by specializing in Hunger under the name of Egyptian Food Bank that would be converted to a national project that serves all governorates in Egypt.
The EFB is registered at the Ministry of Social Solidarity under Registration Number 562
We Are: A non-profit organization specialized in fighting hunger through diversity and innovation.
We create effective programs addressing hunger issues by creating partnerships with those who care about the underprivileged and hungry people in Egypt.
Our Mission: “We Believe In Securing Healthy Nutritious Food To Alleviate The Suffering Of Hunger”
- Overcoming the great hunger issue in Egypt.
- Specialization in providing the basic need for every human being: “FOOD”.
- Continuity of giving to the needy.
No specific requirements.
Age: No specific age required
How to Apply:
Fill out volunteer form on opportunity page, including your info and desired field of volunteering.