About the program/Scholarship:
The IYF Assistant Regional Director (ARD) is the senior member of the International Youth Federation will provide assistance to the IYF Regional Director and to the Representatives in the region. His/her responsibility is to ensure successful engagement of the region countries with the IYF regional work plan, headquarter strategies, missions and vision.
- IYF Promotion Activities:
- Assist the Regional Director in liaison with the governments and regional authorities to promote IYF values, mission and vision.
- Effectively engage in Regional/International youth activities, projects and initiatives.
- Teams Management/Leadership:
- Assist the Representatives in establishing IYF country team (IYFCT) which comprises national volunteer officers (communications, youth, sport, and women) that are responsible for facilitation of IYF activities at national level.
- Participate in Region (and Branch as required) online meetings and virtual events.
- Regional Coordination Duties:
- Assist in develop and expand IYF membership in the Region both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Assist Representatives with engaging in Fundraising Activities, through strategic partnerships and public engagement activities and initiatives.
- Promote the profile of the IYF and engage with international business.
- Assist in member organizations/Associations accreditation at IYF.
- Liaison with donors – In close coordination with the Representatives to develop proposals and secure funding to ensure on-going IYF functions.
- Assist in generate sponsorship and other income to meet or exceed budget targets.
- Communications Duties:
- Coordinate communication among IYF Representatives.
- Report youth achievements, success stories, youth progressing and related news at regional level to HQ press.
- In collaboration with region Representatives, Assist in create and manage a Regional PR strategy promoting the IYF, including media interviews, production of articles for press and the Regional Newsletter.
About the International Youth Federation:
The Fédération Internationale de la Jeunesse in English International Youth Federation (IYF), is an international non-profit youth organizations network governed by the current Statutes and the Swiss Civil Code. It is politically neutral, and non-denominational, aim to empower youth worldwide. The IYF is a part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Youth Network.
- Worldwide Friendship
- Global Members’ Recognition
- Community Participation
- Leadership Development
- Improves Your Profile
- Personal Development
Nationality: No specific nationality required
Age: 18 – 38
How to Apply:
To apply for the volunteer opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]