The Emirates Red Crescent is offering volunteer opportunity for youth in the United Arab Emirates. Volunteer work at Emirates Red Crescent aims at supporting society on social, cultural and economic levels individually or through groups affiliated to the Red Crescent. Providing services and assistance in various fields, in order to meet the needs of an urgent social issue or serving one of the issues that society suffers from through The Red Crescent and volunteers affiliated with the it.
An effort that a person offers his/her society driven by internal motivation without expecting getting anything in return, with the intention of assuming some responsibilities in the areas that help in providing other with humanitarian aid.
Duties & Responsibilities
Being a volunteer helps you to:
- Feel the value of work, especially working for the society.
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Develop personal experience and skills.
- Gaining a social position in society.
- Express feelings of loyalty and belonging to your country through initiatives and tangible effort
- Make the best of your free time.
Strategic objective of the Emirates Red Crescent regarding its volunteers:
- Reinforcing volunteers readiness and establishing a culture of volunteer work in the Emirati society.
Volunteer Management Objectives:
- Providing UAE nationals with an opportunity to contribute to community service and participate in voluntary activities through specific mechanisms.
- Develop and maintain volunteer programs in local groups that support goals and objectives of the Emirates Red Crescent.
- Reinforce readiness of volunteers and boosting their morale by appreciating their achievements and contributions.
- Forming teams of volunteers to help them carry out the tasks carried out by the Red Crescent.
- Supporting outreach activities implemented by the Red Crescent departments through providing them with qualified volunteers.
No special requirements.
About Emirates Red Crescent:
Emirates Red Crescent is a volunteer humanitarian organization that supports official authorities in times of peace and war. It started on the 31st of January, 1983 and was internationally attested as a member in the international Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in 1986.
Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Age: No specific age required
How to Apply:
Hit Be a volunteer button, and create an account.