About the program/Scholarship:
Elia Nuqul Foundation (ENF) presents its volunteering opportunity to the excited applicants who want to have an effective role in society. ENF aims to be a platform for cultivating a generation of young qualified Jordanian leaders full of hope, belonging and dignity, capable of driving progress, triggering paradigm change and overcoming socio-economic challenges. It’s also seeking to enable youth to complete their higher education or vocational training; hone their academic, life and technical skills; furthermore enhance their employability; pursue their future career aspirations, and play a proactive role in the development of their communities.
About the Elia Nuqul Foundation (ENF):
The Elia Nuqul Foundation (ENF) was established in 2008 by the Nuqul family as a sustainable philanthropic entity focusing on social development initiatives in the field of education benefiting individuals and local communities within the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The Foundation is governed by a board of trustees that is comprised of individuals with expertise from the private and civic sectors so they may guide the foundation’s operational and technical activities in a strategic, sound and transparent manner, as well as ensure adherence to sound governance principles. The establishment of the foundation was inspired by the vision and aspirations of Elia Nuqul, who has always believed in the importance of philanthropy. Moreover, Elia Nuqul greatly values learning and the prospects it has to offer. He acknowledges the ambitions of individuals who grow up with few choices and opportunities afforded to them but have aspirations and the motivation to improve their lives. Therefore the foundation views education as a top priority, equipping its scholars with the skills, tools, and knowledge to excel, enhance their employment opportunities and find the desired career path leading to a promising future and creating a positive impact on their socio-economic well-being.
- The foundation works based on passion and commitment.
- Elia Nuqul seeks to empower young people to help themselves.
- The foundation seeks to find innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- The foundation aims to address the causes of challenges rather than their outcomes.
- The Foundation seeks to build various partnerships.
- Elia Nuqul is keen on the active participation of the foundation’s partners, individuals, and institutions.
- The foundation’s focus on diversity in student selection.
- The foundation aims to empower the target youth, not charity.
- Elia Nuqul promotes the transfer of job opportunities to beneficiaries
- You should be passionate about education and society.
- You can apply throughout the year as the application period is open for one or more cycles a year.
How to Apply:
To apply for this volunteer opportunity please click here to fill the application and upload your CV.