The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation in Digital Entrepreneurship in Barcelona motivates students to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit, generating novel ideas and seeing them through to completion.
This Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship provides students with the education needed to create and begin their own businesses, empowering them with the tools to fashion new products and oversee developments for existing companies worldwide. Regional studies explore how businesses are operated in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America. These unique classes give students the leading edge over their peers who may not delve into these areas.
Earn your Business Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship in Barcelona, Spain and you will study how to create business plans, incorporate innovative and sustainable practices into business operations, and how to sell business proposals to prospective investors. GBSB Global students graduate from the Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship in Barcelona with the experience and education to standout in Europe and globally.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Business & Management, Entrepreneurship
3 years | Full time
October, January, April
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
- Core Courses
– Customer Relationship Management
– Business Environment
– Communication Skills
– Business Law
– Marketing Mix
– People in Organizations
– Resource Management
– Finance for Managers I
- Spanish Language & Additional Workshops
Optional Spanish Language (A1)
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
– Business Organizations in a Global Context
– People Management
– Business Ethics
– Planning a New Business Venture
– Managing Communication
– Finance for Managers II
– Research Project
– Marketing Principles and Practice
- Specialization Courses
Business Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship
A student will complete three courses corresponding to Business Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship specialization.
Year 3 (60 ECTS)
- Core Courses
– Professional and Career Development
– Innovative and Creative Thinking
– Corporate Finance
– Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change
- Specialization Courses
Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship
A student will complete three courses corresponding to Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship specialization.
BA Undergraduate Dissertation
The Business Bachelor Undergraduate Dissertation allows students to reflect and integrate their learning over their three years of study, and create an original work in an area of their interest related to the major. The Bachelor Undergraduate Dissertation represents the student’s integration of theoretical constructs drawn from course work, application of theory and the mastery of academic skills.
Bachelor of Digital Entrepreneurship Specialization Courses
- Valuating and Fundraising a Digital Start-up
- E-Commerce Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning Organisations
- Talent Management in the Digital Era
- Design Thinking and Agile Methodology for Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship
Only one is required
The entry profile should include one of the following:
A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
Other related level 3 subjects
Other equivalent international qualifications (high school diploma)
- A copy of your valid passport or European Union ID;
- A copy of your official high school transcripts (list of courses and grades). This must be a document issued by your school. If you have not finished high school yet, please send the most current version available to you;
- Motivation Letter stating your career aspirations and the reasons behind your decision to apply for your degree at GBSB Global. Please write in essay format and limit it to 1-2 pages;
- Interview with the Admissions Officer 30 minutes long face-to-face interview online or on campus intended to help the institution assess the applicant as a candidate;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Résumé;
- A copy of your high school diploma or any other relevant secondary education titles earned to date. If you have not obtained your high school yet, you can still apply by providing an official letter, which indicates your approximate date of graduation;
- Proof of proficiency in English. There are multiple ways to prove your proficiency in English. Please see the “Proof of Proficiency in the English Language” section to see which option is best for you;
- Recommendation Letter from academic and/or professional sources.