The pedagogical model of the master’s degree is based on research in executive intelligence
The program offers the professors specific guidelines for confronting the principal behavioral problems that can be found in the classroom (lack of discipline, challenging authority, attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder, etc.), becoming an expert in conflict mediation.
Currently in the different Autonomous Regions, diverse actions aimed at the improvement of school coexistence are being put into motion. With this master’s degree the student will be capable of responding to the demands established in the legislation with respect to the Center’s Coexistence Plan.
Applied Sciences & Professions, Behavior Analysis& Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Social Care, Social Sciences
1 years | Full time
- Total Credits: 60 credits.
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.