Natural continuation of the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Industrial Technology
Engineers lead innovation and change. Being up to date in technological innovations in this sector is fundamental for opting for a new energy model of sustainable development.
This Master’s Degree does not have limits. It opens the doors for the students to all business sectors, facilitating the development of a professional career in many sectors and specialties of the industrial fabric.
Industrial Engineering has been a profession and a leading university degree for many years, on both the national and international scope, since its sectors of activity have always been implemented and have evolved towards innovative technologies that continue needing the contribution, knowledge substrate and the quality of the training of Industrial Engineering.
The objective of the Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering is to provide continuity to the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Industrial Technologies, granting at the end of the Master’s Degree full professional attributions recognized by law in all the specialties of industry.
The Master’s Degree will train the students to manage innovation and technological development in professional practice from positions of leadership.
This post-graduate program has a strong technological character; it prepares the student for the management of high-level and complex projects. Furthermore, it qualifies the student for the management function of multidisciplinary teams, especially in the area of industrial companies.
The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering is directed towards candidates that hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, in Industrial Technologies, or a Bachelor’s Degree in the different industrial branches that lead to the practice of Technical Industrial Engineer.
Those who hold any other bachelor’s degree may also have access to the Master’s Degree, establishing the necessary complementary training courses.
The teaching methodology is aimed at carrying out projects with a heavy work load of innovation and at the professional practice carried out in a company.
The students must be capable of analyzing technological and complex economic problems and deciding on the most effective and viable solutions from all the viewpoints. Many papers must be turned in which the contents of each subject will be applied. All of this, from an approach of seriousness and academic rigor.
Appropriate combination of professors, Doctors of industrial engineering of the university with professionals of Industrial Engineering with broad experience in the practice of the profession.
Engineering & Technology, Industrial & Systems Engineering
2 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enroll in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.