The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering + MBA in Technology Management trains new industry leaders in the 21st century. It is a pioneer program in our country that integrates engineering, technology and business, with practical training from the very first day. The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering qualifies the student for the profession of Industrial Engineer in accordance with current legislation, and expands that training with the MBA, combining engineering and business in a multidisciplinary curriculum that qualifies one to lead any industrial project in an international environment.
The career path of Nebrija University’s Higher Polytechnic School guarantees a first-level teaching staff, renovated facilities in the center of Madrid and the security of developing the skills and abilities of two degrees in two years. This ambitious program offers the possibility of an international stay in California to study the Berkeley University Certificate, with subjects in digital competences, in addition to having the support of companies or institutions such as Telefónica, Acciona, BOSCH, Iberdrola and Santander.
Business & Management, Engineering & Technology, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enroll in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
2 years | Full time
Preview this program in