Specialize in International Business, Labor or Regulated Sectors Law and obtain a double degree of high employability
Faculty made up of partners from the best legal firms, registrars and heads of legal advisory services for large companies: Sagardoy, PwC, Broseta, Écija, Martínez Echevarría & Rivera, Martín Molina, Ramón y Cajal, Naturgy, Red Eléctrica de España and BNP Paribas, as well as the collaboration of prosecutors, magistrates, former ministers and lawyers of the Legal Bodies of the State.
In its in-person modality, the degree is taken simultaneously with one of the following master’s degrees in International Business Law, Regulated Sectors Law and Labor Law. These master’s degrees aim to specialize the student in one of these areas and allow them to access leading international firms and companies in their sectors of activity.
The University Master’s Degree in Legal Practice is recognized throughout the European Higher Education Area and as enabling training for the purposes provided for in current Law 34/2006 of October 30 on accessing the professions of Lawyer and Court Attorney.
It is a Master’s degree created by and for lawyers, with an innovative program due to its in-person and remote methodology, with materials created by active professionals and academics, as well as up-to-date content taught by professors and tutors who are members of the Madrid Bar Association.
The program’s approach is practical, based on the study of real cases, and in which the important partnerships with both the Madrid Bar Association and the most important law offices and firms in Spain stand out. (Garrigues, Cuatrecasas, Baker and Mackenzie, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Écija, Deloitte, PwC…).
Law Sciences, Legal Studies
1 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in