Program that qualifies the student as a Senior Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention
The Master’s Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention and Compliance Officer responds to a real demand in the labor market, with the help of expert professionals, since the Master’s Degree has a teaching staff formed by professors and professionals with real experience in the area.
This exclusive program is taught online, which guarantees that each student can establish the learning pace that best suits them. In no case will it be necessary to travel anywhere.
This master’s degree has been designed so that the participant obtains all the necessary knowledge that enables him/her to develop his/her professional work in an appropriate manner and with a guarantee of success. The future Nebrija technician in prevention will have a global vision of the preventive activity in all its areas.
Nebrija University’s online methodology is based on the promotion of collaborative learning, in which the student becomes the center of learning.
The student will be able to find all the necessary material to study the master’s degree through the virtual learning platform, subject materials, teaching calendar, realization of each subject’s projects, notifications, etc. In addition, he/she can be in permanent contact with his/her professors.
Nebrija University’s online modality allows the student greater flexibility when carrying out their university Master’s or post-master’s degree studies. This flexibility is determined by a greater study load by distance learning, combined with a series of in-person sessions or tutorials. Thus, the student has the convenience of studying without the obligation of attendance, and without losing the personal relationship with the Nebrija professor.
Access to the doctorate
Studying this Master’s degree means the automatic recognition of the credits taken in order to access the Doctorate Programs of Spanish universities.
Business & Management, Risk Management
1 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enrol in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in