BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
On this course you will investigate, develop and create meaningful and forward-thinking forms of visual communication, promotion and advertising. The focus is on the visual communication of brands through which innovative messages and narratives for products and services are built for the global fashion and lifestyle industries.
- You’ll have the opportunity to complete a work experience placement of up to a year in length. Dependent on the duration of your placement, you could gain an additional Diploma or Certificate in Professional Practice.
- Work on live projects with brands such as All Saints, Boots, BMW, Levi, Speedo, Topshop, Reiss and Unilever.
- Enter industry competitions like L’Oréal Brandstorm and All Walks Beyond the Catwalk’s Diversity NOW! where our students have had great success.
- Benefit from the experience of guest speakers and visiting industry experts.
- Go on optional study trips to places like New York, Paris, Berlin, and Tokyo. Visit companies, exhibitions and trade fairs to learn about the international market.
- Apply for a European or international exchange to places like the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
- During your time here, you will be given the opportunity to showcase your work to members of the creative industries. You can view our graduating students’ showcase here.
- There is an opportunity to work on a student committee to plan, design and take part in events that promote your work including Zine fairs, degree shows and Graduate Fashion Week.
- Learn to use software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, so you can develop your creative ideas to communicate with consumers.
Business & Management, Creative, Applied Arts and Design, Fashion Marketing, Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Design
After studying this course, you will be able to join one of these programs.
Preview this program in