Combine your interest in fashion with business management skills. This course focuses on the management of the entire fashion chain with our unique emphasis on fashion product – from design development and sourcing, to buying and merchandising, sales and marketing, and promotion to the consumer.
With links to an impressive network of international fashion and textile organisations, you’ll learn about all the processes and elements of the fashion industry needed to inform and shape your future career in fashion management.
- Gain a sound understanding of fibres, yarns, fabrics, product construction, planning, manufacturing and distribution of a consumer-focused range, with an understanding of commercial strategies.
- Complete an optional year-long work placement, in the UK or abroad, gaining a certificate or diploma in professional practice.
- Work on live projects with brands such as John Lewis, Next, Boden and ASOS.
- Attend guest lectures with professionals from brands such as Boohoo, River Island, Urban Outfitters and #brillthings.
- Opportunity to apply for a European or international exchange to places like the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, Amsterdam Fashion Institute and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Go on optional study trips to places such as Tokyo, New York, Première Vision in Paris and Pitti Filati in Florence.
- During your time here, you will be given the opportunity to showcase your work to members of the creative industries. You can view our graduating students’ showcase here.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Graduate Fashion Week and the ASBCI National Dissertation and Innovation Awards.
- This course attracts students from around the world, offering you a dynamic experience reflective of the working environment.
Business & Management, Fashion Business Management
Total fees: $21077
Start date: March,May
Duration: 2 terms
You can check your program module through Here.
After studying this course, you will be able to join one of these programs.
Preview this program in