The BA in Anthropology at Queen’s will allow you to examine some of the deepest and most pressing questions about human beings. Issues addressed in our modules include:
• Does globalisation mean the end of cultural difference?
• Can a post-conflict society heal?
• How do ritual traditions, musical performances, and art shape cultural identities?
• How do some people become willing to die for a group?
Anthropology, Social Sciences
3 years | Full time
Only one is required
The application procedure varies for undergraduate and postgraduate students, so we publish separate information for each. You’ll also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
The following qualifications will be considered for direct entry to our undergraduate programmes:
- The Certificate of General Secondary Education with 80% plus successful completion of a recognised Foundation programme.
- Applicants who have successfully completed at least one year of university study in Egypt with good grades will be considered on a case by case basis.
- A Levels.
- Between 30 and 36 points in the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB). Information on required grades.