Gain a deeper understanding of built and occupied space and develop an individual approach to spatial design on our MA Architecture course at UCA Canterbury.
For us, architecture is not only concerned with buildings and construction details, but also with how people perceive and understand space. On this course, you will experiment with digital and analogue designs in workshops and in-studio, increasing your specialist knowledge and improving your ability to manage and deliver projects.
You’ll have the opportunity to undertake individual thematic investigations, which will incorporate prototyping, experimenting, re-designing and crafting, but you will also be expected to demonstrate expert knowledge of your chosen field of interest and complete mastery of your fabricated outcomes.
At the end of the course, you’ll be responsible for the design of a piece of work that will act as a unique expression of the expertise you’ve developed with us.
Our School of Architecture maintains strong relationships with the professionals and organisations in the industry, and our course team are well-placed to provide you with industry links that could lead to further experience and career development, or higher level study.
Architecture, Engineering & Technology
1 years | Full time
Only one is required
For our International Foundation in Art, Design and Media, we usually require that you have:
- General Secondary Education Certificate with 65% or above
For our Bachelor’s courses, we usually require that you have one of the following:
- 2 year Diploma (Al-Azhar) with 60% or above
- Diploma from Technical/Commercial/Industrial/Health institute
For our Master’s courses, we usually require that you have:
- Successful completion of your Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- For the MArch, we require the equivalent of a UK 2:1 Honours degree in Architecture. The exact grade required will be confirmed at the time of application.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in