International Year One in Psychology
Preparing students for direct entry to Year 2 of a professionally accredited Psychology degree at the University of Exeter.
- English classes per week: 10 hours
- Subject module classes per week: 12 hours
- Average total per week: 22 hours
Classes are held Monday to Friday between 8.30am-6.30pm, excluding bank holidays.
- Maximum class size for English language teaching: 17
- Certificate of Higher Education (FHEQ Level 4) from the University of Exeter.
International year one
Psychology, Social Sciences
- Whether the student wants to study online or on campus, we’ve taken even more measures to keep them safe and supported. From enhanced hygiene to first-class student services and a range of complimentary gifts, we’ve taken care of everything – leaving them free to focus on their academic goals.
Not defined yet
*All students who confirm their offer on or before 31 January will pay the price as per their existing offer letter.
After 31 January, where tuition fees have increased, all current offers will be reissued and students will receive a new offer with the new pricing.
Start date: September
Duration: 3 terms
3 Terms: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and no less than 5.0 in other subskills) or equivalent
Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent.
- Cognition, Emotion and Development
- Introduction to Biological Psychology
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Introduction to Statistics
- Psychological Concepts, Language and Study Skills
Age requirement: 16
After studying this course, you will be able to join one of these programs.
Want to learn more before applying?
We can help you to find out if you’re qualified to this program and give you all information you need about this program. All For Free
Not defined yet
Preview this program in