BA (Hons) Spanish and International Business
Our Spanish and International Business BA will help you develop the skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed in the internationalised business world.
In today’s global economy, language skills are of significant value to prospective employers when combined with business expertise. This combination can greatly enhance your career opportunities.
You’ll have the opportunity to study Spanish language, culture and international business in an integrated way, exploring the relationships between these elements and the broader economic, financial and cross-cultural contexts in which they are produced.
Our comprehensive language training places strong emphasis on the use of language in a professional environment, while our business modules will allow you to gain a solid understanding of international business – a combination that will enable you to gain the real-world skills required to progress to a rewarding career.
The training you’ll receive in cross-cultural communication will equip you with the flexibility, adaptability and creativity required in global interactions.
You’ll also have the opportunity to benefit from experiencing life, culture and the world of work or study outside the UK by taking part in an optional year-long placement overseas. Study placements take place at a partner educational institution in a country where Spanish is the official language.
Top reasons to study with us
- Gain practical Spanish language skills and intercultural awareness in simulated and authentic professional contexts.
- Experience a sophisticated business environment – our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Financial Markets Suite allows you to gain first-hand exposure to technology that’s widely adopted in leading global investment banks in the major financial centres of the world.
- Benefit from an (optional) international experience through a placement, study abroad and/or field trips. Previous field trip destinations have included Morocco, Hong Kong, France, Cuba and Argentina.
- Receive tailored academic support and career planning through our tutorials.
- Enjoy opportunities to practise one-to-one conversation with a native speaker through the Languages Plus programme.
International year one
Business & Management, International Business, Learning Languages, Spanish Language
Total fees: $25000
Start date: January,March,May
Duration: 2 terms
You can check the course modules through here.
After studying this course, you will be able to join one of these programs.
Preview this program in