Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University is the oldest university in Ukraine, with a global cultural environment and a fantastic student life. With over 13,000 students, doctors interns, masters, post- graduates and people working for Ph.D. degree and about 1300 foreign students NMU has always been one of the biggest institute serving in the field of medicine for over a century.
Top reasons to study here
- Quality education for all international students
Ukrainian universities have high standards for education. A lot of universities have courses in English or preparatory faculties for studying Russian or Ukrainian languages.
- Globally recognized courses
Ukrainian universities’ programme is acknowledged by a number of countries (the UK, the USA) and regions (Europe, Asia, Africa) alike. Before graduation all students will have gained essential knowledge and skills required for a profession of one’s choice.
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (UK), USMLE (USA), throughout EU and various world organizations
In Ukraine, medical courses are the most popular among foreign students, and for a good reason. For instance, getting MBBS in Ukraine is rather easy for those who would like to devote their lives to medicine. Not to mention, a received degree will be recognized in the most countries.
- Coaching for MCI by the Indian doctor from the 1st year
For our Indian students we provide a great opportunity to clear an MCI screening test with relative ease. We conduct MCI coaching for all Indian students and, in case of successful accomplishment of the course, they will become eligible for medical practice in their home country.
about Bogomolets National Medical University
The university is characterized by a great history and innumerable achievements and a great cultural fusion with students coming from over 53 countries around the globe to pursue their dream career in various fields both at graduate and post-graduate level offered at the university.
Education Courses offered NMU offers courses at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels in English, Russian and Ukrainian medium of instructions.
International Students are offered courses in 3 Faculties.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Pharmacy
The student of NMU can choose either to live in the university dorm or rent an apartment in the city under knowledge of the university. The price of living in the dorm and living in an apartment may differ substantially given that the latter is charged privately by the owner and not mediated upon by the university. However, the student can always ask for assistance at the student consultation desk at the university.
The university owns seven dormitories within the city of Kiev both for undergraduate and graduate student. Each of these dorms is equipped with fully
furnished kitchens for the students to use along with study hall and Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
• Three buildings immersed in a green area
• 25.000 square meters to accommodate
• 1,200 students from 31 countries around the world
- The Bogomolets National Medical University is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with Level IV, the highest level of accreditation for a higher educational Institute in Ukraine.
- Bogomolets National Medical University passed an independent external audit by international ranking system QS World University Rankings (London, UK), which is calculated by using methodology of British consulting company QS.
- University has 3 QS Stars and became the first and only one high medical school in Ukraine to get such a high score.
Preview this program in