Chechen State University
Chechen State University dates back to 7 February 1938 when Grozny Teacher Training Institute was founded with a two-year study period. The Institute was reorganized into Chechen-Ingush State University on 9 March 1971 and the new place received the name of Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy. On 28 February 1995, Chechen-Ingush State University named after Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy was renamed into Chechen State University. Currently around 15000 full-time students are receiving education at the Chechen State University, 10 Faculties and 4 Institutes lead the learning process.
Top reasons to study here
Why Russia :
- Quality Education with teaching staff more than 90 % consisting of Professors and Candidates of Sciences;
- Medium of Instructions is English during the whole period of study;
- Easy Admission Process;
- No entrance exams;
- Access to the most modern laboratories, technical and research centers;
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, the UK, the USA, Asia, Africa);
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (the UK), USMLE (the USA), MCI, PMDC, other International Organizations and throughout the EU;
- IELTS/TOEFL or other certificates alike are not required;
- Worldwide Acceptance of Russian Method of Teaching and Learning;
- Textbooks and studying materials are provided for the students for free;
- Practical classes in hospital from the 2nd year;
- Coaching for our students to prepare them for national and internationals licensing
examination from the 3rd year (MCI, USMLE, etc);
- Internship in the biggest hospitals of Russia;
- Emphasis on Practical Aspect in Teaching;
- One of the Best Transportation systems in the world;
- Students are guaranteed to get an Admission and Invitation Letters;
- Upon successful application, all international students are provided with study-only visa;
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university-run hospitals;
- No Donation;
- All offered universities are Government Universities of Russia;
- Widest range of educational programs available;
- Great campuses and facilities are offered;
- Education that combines traditional and modern innovations;
- International students are given an opportunity to lead a great social life.
Grozny, also spelled Groznyy, city and capital of the Republic of Chechnya, Russia. Grozny is a city in Russia, the capital of the Chechnya Republic, standing on both banks of the Sunzha River, the tributary of the Terek River. Grozny city climate is temperate continental with mild winters, long and hot summers. The average temperature in January is -2 degrees, in July — +24 degrees. Large-scale reconstruction of the city was carried out in recent years. The airport “Grozny” offers flights to Moscow.
In the center of the city, you can see a large Islamic complex with a total area of almost 14 hectares. On its territory, there is the mosque “Heart of Chechnya” (the largest in Europe). Grozny is the home city of the Russian Premier League football club “FC Terek” playing in Sultan Bilimkhanov stadium.
Chechen State University programs
about Chechen State University
University works hard to create an environment where students can not only gain quality education but also develop themselves personally. Student life at our University is filled with exciting events full of creativity and scientific inquiry.
Chechen State University was open on 7th of
February 1938. Currently around 15000 full-time and part-time students are receiving education at Chechen State University and 10 Faculties and four Institutes lead the learning process.
Educational Process is organised using modern technologies. The classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards, hardware essential for video conferences. Extensive resources of online-library, both Russian and international databases are at students’ service. The university administration assigns great importance to
the development of academic mobility of the lecturers and works actively on inviting Russian and foreign explorers well-known in the scientific and educational environment.
All international students are free to use a university-managed accommodation. The building of student halls is situated within 3 km from the main building of the university. It is a 5-story building, wherein each story has 2 shared laundry rooms and 1 study room.
There are 2 types of rooms that can accommodate 170 students in total.
Double rooms include features as private WC, shower, kitchen and balcony;
Suite-style rooms are divided into several categories:
double and triple rooms share such amenities as WC, shower and kitchen with another room.
5-person suite is comprised of one double room and one triple room that are connected by a shared private hallway, WC, kitchen, shower and balcony.
For those keen on sports there are 14 sport societies, a student sports club, and a swimming pool.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
In the World #6683 of 14178 In Europe #1852 of 2794 In Russia #257 of 385 In Grozny #1 of 1
Preview this program in