City, University of London
Welcoming students from more than 160 countries across the globe, you’ll be joining a diverse international community at City, University of London. With links to more than 5,000 global companies and an international reputation for excellence, it’s the perfect place to build a thriving and sustainable career.
Top reasons to study here
- Academic excellence – for 125+ years, the University has combined exceptional education with leading research and enterprise
- Top-ranked Business school – City is home to the Business School (formerly Cass), a triple-accredited institution positioned among the global elite of Business schools
- Central London location – you’ll study in England’s capital, the best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
City, University of London programs
about City, University of London
For 125+ years, City, University of London has delivered academic excellence to students from all over the world. With links to more than 5,000 global companies and home to the triple-accredited Business School (formerly Cass), it’s the perfect place to build a thriving and sustainable career.
- 11th in the UK for graduate starting salary by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
- The University is ranked 5th in London for student satisfaction by The Complete University Guide 2021
- A member institution of the University of London, one of the oldest and largest universities in the UK”
- TEF Silver for teaching quality (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)”
- Located in London, the best city in the world for students (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
- Generous scholarships available for high-achieving students.
- Established in 1894
- Total number of students: 22,000
- Nationalities represented: 160+
City is home to five specialist Schools, each with outstanding faculties and facilities. Depending on your subject area, you could benefit from top facilities including the Financial Resources suite, TV and radio studios, the Handley Page Laboratory and two dedicated Law libraries.
From the moment you arrive at INTO City, our dedicated Student Services team will be on-hand to help you adjust to life in London. Our services include:
- a fun-packed induction week where you can meet your classmates
- help opening a bank account and registering with a doctor
- one-on-one support from the University’s Progression Officer
- a 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Central London location.
15-20 minutes by Underground from the Centre.
- Choice of three types of room.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- 24/7 support with on-site staff.
- Half-board meal plan available at an extra cost.
- Experience British life and culture first hand.
- Hosts in and around the local area.
- Private bedroom.
- Shared mealtimes and living spaces.
City, University of London is located near London’s vibrant financial district, which is home to hundreds of global business headquarters, international banks and tech companies including Google and Amazon. Some of the most famous landmarks in London can be found here, along with street food markets selling authentic dishes from around the world.
University of London-Key rankings
- 2nd in the world for Actuarial Science (UNL Global Research Rankings of Actuarial Science and Risk Management & Insurance 2019).
- 5th in London for student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2021).
- 6th in the UK for Business Education (Financial Times European Business School Ranking 2019).
- Top 10 in the UK for Accounting and Finance (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
- Top 10 in the UK for Communication and Media Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
- 11th in the UK for graduate starting salary (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
- 32nd in the UK for Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering (QS World Unversity Rankings by Subject 2020).
- Top 100 in the world for Business and Management (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
Preview this program in