Donetsk National Medical University «DNMU»
Donetsk National Medical University «DNMU» is state owned higher educational establishment of Ukraine. DNMU is the best and the largest medical university in Eastern Europe. Donetsk National Medical University offers good prospects to foreign students due to its highest ranking, high level of specialist training, high-tech laboratories and good knowledge of English language of the staff at DNMU.
Top reasons to study here
- Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU) offers a huge range of graduate and postgraduate courses as well as excellent resources and support facilities.
- We welcome over 2,000 international students to the Donetsk National Medical University each year.
- University’s focus is on helping student’s unlock their potential. DNMU provides a thriving academic community where student can learn from experts and gain the qualifications which is needed, and give all students an all-round experience that they remember forever.
- We have extensive and well established links with employers, professional bodies and research organizations.
- Donetsk National Medical University recently opened its new $ 30 million university clinic containing almost all latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipments and it`s probably one of the best clinics in Europe.
- We have internationally acclaimed research institutes which pursue thematically related academic research in their chosen area. Several of the institutes are multidisciplinary, related disciplines being brought together to address major scientific issues in a vibrant and challenging intellectual environment.
about Donetsk National Medical University «DNMU»
Donetsk National Medical University «DNMU» was established in 1930 as M. Gorky Donetsk Medical Institute. After the Second World War, Institute was renamed to Stalino Medical Institute. In 1967, the institute was again renamed to M.Gorky Donetsk State Medical Institute. In 1994, DNMU was given the status of University and in 2008 DNMU has got the status of National Medical University and it was renamed to M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University. In 2015 according to the order of Ministry of Health of Decommunization, University name was changed to DONETSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.
RESEARCH INSTITUTES OF TRAUMATOLOGY AND ORTHOPEDICS
The Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Donetsk National Medical University was established in 1956. The Institute was established as an organizational and methodological center of the orthopedic and traumatological service with the task of bringing highly skilled orthopedic and trauma care to the population. The main goal of the institute is the comprehensive development of medical science in the field of traumatology, orthopedics and prosthetics, conducting experimental scientific researches in this field using the scientific achievements in order to improve public health.
The hostels of Donetsk National Medical University are equipped with everything needed for comfortable living, preparation for studies and rest (reading rooms, halls for education, a hall for recreation). Within a campus territory, there are cafeterias, bars, restaurants, buffets, shops where students can have a meal and a rest with their group mates and friends. The main feature of DNMU hostel is a 24-hour security system and student can get any aid from the hostel guardian.
- Mariupol Campus
- Kirovograd (Kropyvnytsky) Campus
- Chernihiv Campus
- Kramatorsk Campus
At every campus of DNMU, students are getting training in English, Russian and Ukrainian Languages. At Kirovohrad and Chernihiv Campuses students get training in French Language also.
Sport facilities of Donetsk National Medical University are considered to be one of the best in Ukraine. Also, students can get free medical treatment in a special student policlinic situated in the territory of Chernihiv Campus. Faculties provide to foreign students all necessary conditions for learning and recreation. Under the leadership of Dean of foreign students hold festivals, competitions, exhibitions, take part in amateur performances.
- 1st place among medical universities of Ukraine. 13th place among all universities of the country.
- Donetsk National Medical University «DNMU» is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)
- We are the only University in whole Europe except French schools which provide training in French medium of instruction.
- All courses of DNMU are conducted according to the Bologna agreement and credit transfer system of European Credit Transfer System ECTS.
- DNMU is considered to be the best medical school in Ukraine and all over Europe.
Donetsk National Medical University is recognized by I-MED School, Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, European Universities Association and lot of other countries.
Preview this program in