GBSB Global Business School
GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited private educational institution that offers undergraduate and graduate programs 100% in English language. Our business school has 4 campuses: in Malta (Birkirkara), in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid) and Online campus for distant learning. Our student body is represented by more than 100 nationalities, and our faculty members are coming from different countries all around the world to ensure that a multi-cultural approach is implemented throughout the study process.
Among our accreditations there is Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, UK); The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, USA); Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE, UK); several Master programs are accredited by European Council for Business Education (ECBE). Our Maltese campus is licensed by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority as a Higher Education institution (License number: 2020-12).
GBSB Global has a strong focus on innovation and technology, both in our online and on-campus programs. We are within a few business schools in Europe to offer a fully digitalized experience to our students throughout the learning process; this includes digital touch boards in all classrooms, collaborative apps, inclusive learning environment, and various educational digital tools.
Top reasons to study here
- Internationally accredited school
- Learning by doing environment
- Focus of Digital Innovations
- In Barcelona students can additionally pass Microsoft certification
- 100% international school with students representing more than 100 countries
- 3 study options: on campus, online and blended-learning mode
GBSB Global Business School programs
about GBSB Global Business School
GBSB Global Business School is a great choice for international students to study business from a global perspective and meet people from all over the world. Whether you choose to study in our Barcelona, Madrid, Malta or Online Campus, get a high-quality education that will only be the start of your international adventure.
Don’t take our word for it. Here is what our accreditation, rankings, and partnerships say about us.
- GBSB Global Business School in Malta is licensed as a Higher Education Institution (License number: 2020-12) by The Malta Further & Higher Education Authority. MFHEA is a national entity responsible for setting and updating the Malta Qualifications framework, setting standards for the different qualification levels, accrediting courses at different MQF levels, and ensuring that the national quality assurance framework is upheld by all further and higher education providers in Malta.
- GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a leading U.S. specialized accreditation body for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding excellence in teaching. The association embraces teaching excellence as one of its main virtues and emphasizes the importance of learning to students worldwide. ACBSP is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- After an in-depth analysis was studied of GBSB Global’s performance metrics and an independent data collection was taken under the QS Stars™ methodology, GBSB Global was awarded a Four Star rating. This acknowledgment is an honor. GBSB Global joins the ranks of some of the most upstanding universities in the world.The QS Rating System offers a detailed review of an institution and provides a closer look into its core values, such as campus facilities, internalization and teaching quality, community engagement, program strength, inclusiveness, and social responsibility. Here is a brief synopsis of GBSB Global Business School’s evaluation. The school achieved the maximum ratings of five stars, a distinguishing feat, in four categories reviewed in this analysis: Internationalization & Diversity, Engagement, Program Strength, and Teaching & Student Quality. GBSB Global Business School also went onto score high in Facilities, being assigned a four star rating in this category. This serves as a testament to the transformation our campuses have made to be the most state-of-the-art, offering students an unapparelled, technology-driven educational experience.
- GBSB Global is accredited as ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education) centre, an OFQUAL regulated awarding organization in the UK specialising in Management qualifications with progression routes to a wide range of University degrees. These qualifications are also designed to provide learners with enhanced job prospects in a range of industries
- Several Master programs at GBSB Global are accredited by ECBE (European Council for Business Education), the leading accreditation organization in Europe that helps to ensure that accredited members satisfy the requirements of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) as set forth in the Bologna Process and other EU directives.
- The GBSB Global Business School is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The University has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
At GBSB Global Business School our vision is to be a leading innovative business school, developing transformational ideas and professionals that shape the future of business.
Our Career Services team will support you throughout your studies and beyond to ensure you achieve your full potential. You will connect your goals and values and discover the influencing, communication and leadership skills you need to actively manage and accelerate your career.
Career development is a journey. Wherever you are in the process – from starting a graduate job to considering changing industries – GBSB Global offers assistance to help students plan and achieve career success.
Resources To Start Your Career
– GBSB Global Career Gate is a career portal available exclusively for GBSB Global students with more than 150.000 jobs and internships postings around the world and regular virtual career fairs to speak with HR representatives from main multinational companies.
– Being an official ACCA partner gives our students access to ACCA Careers Job Board where they can look for more than 180.000 finance and accounting jobs internationally.
– GBSB Global is a HOSCO partner – a platform where over 2500 companies worldwide from tourism & hospitality industry are actively engaged offering jobs and internships to its members.
– GBSB Global partners with main Career Fairs in Spain where students can meet HR professionals from leading Spanish corporations.
– Our partnership with Barcelona Tech City gives our students interested in launching a start-up an opportunity to build networks with like-minded entrepreneurs & investors.
– Career Center
Offering GBSB Global’s Career Center, launched in collaboration with Jobteaser – a graduate recruitment and career guidance platform, designed specifically to provide recruitment solutions to various companies for the recruitment of young talent across higher education institutions in Europe.
– Employability Statistics
GBSB Global annually reveals employability statistics following the success of our graduates.
– Coaching & Career Development Support
GBSB Global provides all kinds of support for the students to become more employable.
– Industrial Visits, Guest Speakers & Company Presentations:
GBSB Global Business School arranges visits to different companies where students are introduced to the management and offered to leave their CV’s, as well as develop their professional networks.
– Career Fairs:
GBSB Global’s students are invited to career fairs in Spain and abroad where HR departments from hundreds of multinational companies can answer all their questions and provide them with work opportunities.
– Support for Future Entrepreneurs:
GBSB Global is committed to promote entrepreneurial skills and attitudes within our students and encourage students to become self-employed.
Find Your Perfect Accommodation In The Heart Of Spain
Moving to a new city is always a challenge. Finding a place to stay is often the biggest hassle, but we’re here to help.
We, at GBSB Global Business School, understand your frustration and partnered with local Accommodation Services to help ease the moving process.
Below, you will find a list of our newly approved partners. They are verified platforms intended to facilitate your search for a comfortable place to live while you study.
For your convenience, all Accommodation Services are offered in both in Spain and Malta.
The ERASMUSU community offers a wide variety of student housing and temporary accommodation options. With many possibilities to choose from, you will definitely find something that suits you!
Join ERASMUSU now, and you will be able to book verified places instantly. You’ll also find some practical information about your new city and meet people on their blog and forum.
Search for your new home with Uniplaces, a service that has already helped over 250000 students across Europe find the perfect place to live!
Uniplaces is a great choice for anyone who is looking for an apartment/room ASAP. It only takes 48 hours to reserve a place, obtain landlord confirmation and move in.
Finding a place to call your own in a new city has never been easier! Beroomers, the global mid-term housing marketplace and GBSB Global partner, provides students with private rooms and individual apartments.
Take advantage of this helpful GBSB Global resource if you are looking for your next home sweet home. We assure you that you’ll be inviting your new friends over for dinner where you can prepare a delicious Spanish paella together very soon!
– Students Global Relocation
Students Global Relocation is a specialized division of People Global Relocation, focused on the academic sector. They help students find accommodation in Spain and all-over Europe.
As a GBSB Global Business School student, you will also benefit from additional incentives such as individual services (airport pick up, NIE management, opening a bank account etc.).
GBSB Global Business School’s accommodation partners offer special prices for all incoming students!
- QS Business Masters Ranking QS World University Rankings is the world’s most popular source of comparative data about university performance. Starting from 2020 several master’s programs were included in this prestigious ranking. Our Master in International Management, Master in Communication and Future Marketing, Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management, Master in Financial Management and MBA were listed as TOP-150 in the world and TOP-10 in Spain.
- QS Top MBA GBSB Global Business School enters the 10th annual QS Online MBA Rankings (2021) for the first time, recognized as 40th in the world for its Online MBA program. Scoring highly on Class Experience and Class Profile, GBSB Global was also rated above the global average on Faculty and Teaching, indicating excellent academic reputation and high degree completion rate.
- Palme of Excellence for Strong Local Influence GBSB Global Business School is now officially ranked as one of the 1,000 Best Business Schools in the world, representing Spain. The decision-making process was evaluated based on GBSB Global’s Accreditations, Main Rankings, and Memberships & Partnerships to National & International Academic & Professional Actors.
- Newsweek Magazine GBSB Global Business School is listed as one of the Leaders in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine (December, 2012).
- CEO Magazine For the fourth year in a row GBSB Global’s MBA program is ranked as Tier One in the Global and European MBA Rankings by the CEO Magazine. The Online MBA is ranked as 14th in the Global Online MBA rankings in CEO Magazine.
- U-Multirank GBSB Global received 3 top scores in Group 1 & 2 in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation.
- MYBS Listed as one of the best business schools in Europe by MYBS (2013).
- Sustainable Schools Ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainable Schools and Green MBA Programs. GBSB Global became the first business school in Europe listed in this guide due to its promotion of business ethics and sustainability. Its MBA program is on the list of Green MBA programs and is on in the same guide along with Yale, MIT Sloan, and Johns Hopkins University.
Preview this program in