GCU London offers a range of postgraduate programmes with high quality teaching and industry partnerships from around the globe.
Glasgow Caledonian University London
GCU was the first Scottish university to establish a postgraduate campus in the UK’s capital. The ultra-modern environment near Spitalfields is close to London’s globally recognised financial and fashion industries and delivers a unique mix of Master’s and MBA programmes.
Top reasons to study here
- As one of the top modern universities in the UK, GCU provides high-quality teaching, learning and research.
- Our students benefit from the University’s worldwide profile, state-of-the-art laboratories and a number of renowned centres of excellence.
- With world-class research and market-leading courses, GCU provides a stimulating, vibrant and accessible learning environment and has international students from more than 100 different countries in the heart of Glasgow city centre
Glasgow Caledonian University London programs
about Glasgow Caledonian University London
GCU London is a postgraduate university campus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), located in an ultra-modern environment in the heart of London. Situated in Spitalfields, one of London’s most attractive locations, GCU London is close to the globally recognised financial and fashion industries.
- Nationalities represented: 56 countries
Our university is an institution which believes “careers come first”. Excellence in education lies at the heart of our mission; therefore, we aim to equip our students with the necessary skills to excel in their chosen professions by offering high quality, flexible and accessible learning.
GCU London campus:
An ultra-modern environment in the heart of London. Through the Library and Learning Zone, students have access to a wide range of books and other learning resources. Students on creative courses can also make use of the University’s Apple Mac Computers installed with Adobe Creative Suite packages.
- MSc Risk Management is double accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
- British School of Fashion offer five flagship courses combining fashion, marketing and retailing. These are available exclusively at the London Campus.
- MSc International Project Management is accredited by the Association for Project Management and the Project Management Institute.
- MSc Quantity Surveying is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Chartered Institute of Building.
Preview this program in