International European University
OUR UNIVERSITY was created to help all aspiring applicants to become aspiring professionals. We open wide opportunities for everyone who is eager to progress and develop, so we give them a chance to use dynamic, modern and virtual learning platforms to achieve their desires. The university’s auditoriums are equipped with media, teachers use the latest teaching methods and students learn using innovative technologies. We combine old knowledge and traditions with modern ways and latest advances in science and education. Our university uses all the best equipment to help students to learn more, do more, become more. We provide our students with different ways to both professional and personal development. We train in-demand specialists, highly qualified employees, professionals in their field. We also encourage our students to be creative, honest, proactive, educated and independent. I hope that once you choose International European University, you will be able to reach your fullest among the highly-professional teachers and bright peers!
Top reasons to study here
- International European University is recognized by World Health Organization, I-MED School, USMLE, Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, European Universities Association and lot of other countries;
- English medium of instructions for the whole duration of study;
- Easy Admission with No Entry Test;
- IELTS, TOEFL or any other language exams are not required;
- all the students are assigned in a student group of 8-10 people per class for better individual attention;
- European life standard with a lower cost of living, studying and travelling;
- Affordable education and living cost;
- Students are guided throughout the admission process and get help on each step of it;
- Students are assigned to the representatives of International European University on arrival so they have somebody they can contact to get assistance.
- Personal attention to each student, 100% attendance. Study groups are small and consist of only 8-10 students, so teachers have time to communicate with each student during the class period. Small tests are conducted daily, for those who missed classes for good reasons personal classes are provided free of charge.
about International European University
International European University is a university of opportunities for the best and brightest students who want to get a modern education of quality, get an international diploma, which will open the door for the future in Ukraine and in Europe and the world, because our curricula are integrated accordingly to the standards of higher education of the European Union.
International European University is the place where a completely new approach to student education has been introduced. The educational process is organized in the light of European curricula, a significant fund of printed pages has been collected, subscriptions to dozens of world professional periodicals are in operation, a powerful electronic library has been created, and access to several leading world libraries is gained.
International European University is the Educational Base for Scientific Research Institutes of Ukraine. The teaching staff of IEU is completely linked to the different Scientific Research Institutes of Ukraine.
Upon the student’s arrival on campus of the International European University, specific accommodations are assigned to each student for the period of study.
get assistance When you need it As a campus resident, you also have access to all the IEU support services such as campus Security Services, counselling Services and health Services. Off campus housing can be obtained in nearby apartments. Available apartments and houses are furnished, and vary in size, cost and number of conveniences.
The sports halls of International European University are fully equipped for training and sports competitions in basketball, volleyball, mini-football, big tennis, athletic gymnastics, table tennis, martial arts and more. The halls have basketball boards, football gates, volleyball nets, nets for tennis and badminton, basketball, football, volleyball, tables for table tennis, simulators, arboretums, bicycle ergometers, “Rehabilitation and health” platforms, sports treads (horizontal and vertical thrust blocks for back muscles, linkage, horizontal exercise bike, thigh muscle trainer, Smith machine, chest machine, drive and pull muscle trainer, crossover, leg press trainer, professional dumbbells, disks, versatile wall, arm-wrestling table, barbell, dumbbell, drives to the bar, balls to develop hand, massage balls, stuffed, football, etc.).
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Foundation for the Development of International Medical Education and Science
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- International colleges and universities list ICU (Australia)
- The General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- European Council of Medicine and General Medical Council of UK
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- QS Top Universities – World University Ranking (UK)
- International European University is recognized and listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- I-MED Schools accreditation is recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for eligibility of graduates to obtain certification and Licensure.
Preview this program in