Rybinsk State Technical Aviation University
Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University is considered to be the best university of Yaroslavl region. Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University was established in 1932 as a Rybinsk Aviation Institute. In 1994, Aviation Technology Institute received status of Academy. In 2011 Rybinsk Aviation Technical Academy was granded the status of State Aviation Technical University.
The University provides the modern level of training specialists with competencies in the field of implementation of innovative technologies for the aviation, aerospace, energy, information and defense industries, the generation of knowledge and synthesis of innovations in priority directions of the development of science and technology on practical applied research. Moreover, commercialization of innovation and creative development of engineering and technological schools in the field of aerospace and engineering on the basis of achievements of modern science and technology. The University graduates are highly demanded in the labor markets, they hold senior roles at all levels in industrial enterprises and design organizations. Currently Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University enroll 6.5 thousands of students in 23 departments.
Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov (RSATU) is a federal state budget educational institution of higher professional education which provides a possibility of continuing education, including pre-university education, primary, secondary and higher vocational education, training and professional re–training, postgraduate and doctoral studies, protection of masters and doctoral theses. RSATU is considered to be the best university in the Yaroslavl region. Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University was established in 1932 as a Rybinsk Aviation Institute. S. Ordzhonikidze. Rybinsk SATU trains specialists in Aviation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Power Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and other programs. The University graduates are highly hold senior positions at all levels of industrial enterprises and design organizations. Rybinsk University is a higher educational institution with a modern approach to the arrangement of educational processes with a firm position in the Russian market of educational services. Additionally, the University has modern equipment aimed at industrial work.
The goal of providing educational conditions of high quality at RSATU is not only acquiring a profession, but also giving experienced assistance in how to become self–sufficient, successful and competitive. Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University provides the modern level of training specialists with competencies in the field of implementation of innovative technologies in aviation, aerospace, information and defense industries, as well as the generation of knowledge and synthesis of innovations in priority directions of development of science and technology on practical applied research. Moreover, commercialization of innovation and creative development of engineering and technological schools in the field of aerospace and engineering on the basis of achievements of modern science and technology is performed.
Top reasons to study here
Why Russia :
- Quality Education with teaching staff more than 90 % consisting of Professors and
Candidates of Sciences;
- Medium of Instructions is English during the whole period of study;
- Easy Admission Process;
- No entrance exams;
- Access to the most modern laboratories, technical and research centers;
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, the UK, the USA, Asia, Africa);
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (the UK), USMLE (the USA), MCI, PMDC, other International Organizations and throughout the EU;
- IELTS/TOEFL or other certificates alike are not required;
- Worldwide Acceptance of Russian Method of Teaching and Learning;
- Mess with Indian cooker 3 times per day;
- Textbooks and studying materials are provided for the students for free;
- Practical classes in hospital from the 2nd year;
- Coaching for our students to prepare them for national and internationals licensing
examination from the 3rd year (MCI, USMLE, etc);
- Internship in the biggest hospitals of Russia;
- Emphasis on Practical Aspect in Teaching;
- One of the Best Transportation systems in the world;
- Students are guaranteed to get an Admission and Invitation Letters;
- Upon successful application, all international students are provided with study-only visa;
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university-run hospitals;
- No Donation;
- All offered universities are Government Universities of Russia;
- Widest range of educational programs available;
- Great campuses and facilities are offered;
- Education that combines traditional and modern innovations;
- International students are given an opportunity to lead a great social life.
Rybinsk State Technical Aviation University programs
about Rybinsk State Technical Aviation University
The mission of RSATU:
Ensuring the current level of training, with special competence in the implementation of innovative technologies for the aviation, space, missile, information, energy, and defense industries;
Knowledge generation and synthesis of innovation in priority areas of science, technology and engineering in the practical application of research; commercialization of innovations:
Creative development of engineering science and engineering schools in the field of aerospace engineering and instrumentation based on the achievements of modern science and technology.
The priority development fields of Rybinsk SATU are scientific research, technology and equipment used in the production and operation of aircraft and gas power plants, power machinery, ships, aerospace navigation devices, as well as training with core competencies in the aerospace industries.
Currently Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University houses 7,000 students within 23 departments. The teaching staff of Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University amounts to 240 full–time teachers, including 60 doctors and 138 candidates of sciences. As of today, Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University has trained over 24,000 professionals.
Rybinsk is the second largest city in the Yaroslavl region located 82 km from Yaroslavl. The first mention of the settlement of Ust–Sheksna within the city of Rybinsk dates back to the XI century. In 1777, by Catherine Il decree, Rybinsk was given the status of a city. The administrative center of the Rybinsk district is located at the confluence of the Volga, Sheksna and Cheryomukha rivers. Before the October Revolution, it was the largest grain trading center in Russia and the transshipment center of the Mariinsky Water System, the city being nicknamed “the capital of barge–haulers“. In Soviet times, the engine–building plant, now known as PJSC “ODK–Saturn“, became the basis of the city‘s economy. After construction of the Rybinsk Hydroelectric Power Plant on the north–west of the city in the 1930s, the Rybinsk reservoir emerged – the world‘s largest artificial reservoir for its time.
- Aviation Technology and Engineering • Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aero engines
- Radioelectronics & Informatics • Sociology & Economics
- Rocket Engineering
- Preparatory Department
- Informational systems (in economics) • Technical physics
- Aviation engines and power plants
- Economics and management at the enterprise (in machine building)
- Heat physics and molecular physics
- Aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, heat exchanging processes of aircraft engines
- Technology of aircraft engine production • Informatics and computing technology • Radio engineering
- Industrial electronics
- Self–service laundry
- Shared kitchens
- Shared bathrooms
- Internet connection
The hostels of Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University have all the necessary conditions for students. The university provides students with furniture, necessary bedding and ability to use social facilities. Dormitories are well equipped and fully-furnished with necessary household appliances, have laundry rooms and the Internet.
The university library has the same age as the Academy, being established in 1955, it has more than 660,000 books. The library offers educational, scientific literature, periodicals, normative and technical documents, dissertations, reports on research, university papers, publications, electronic resources (e–learning publications, works full–text database of university educators). Readers are free to navigate through 9 reading rooms with 210 seats.
CAMPUS All University buildings have unlimited Internet access. The campus buildings are located in close proximity to each other, as well as close to student hostels.
HOSTEL The dormitory has a perfect location: grocery stores, cafés and restaurants with Russian and international cuisine are within a walking distance. All city attractions, museums, theatres and historic places can be easily reached by public transport and do not take long to get to. The dormitory is a corridor-type residential building with shared facilities. One room usually accommodates three or four people. Entrances to the building are equipped with video surveillance and security posts for students’ safety.
Preview this program in