The University of Arizona
Achieve a degree from a top 100 institution in the US (QS US rankings). Whether from our main campus in Tucson, or via our acclaimed online programs, we’ll help you achieve study success no matter where you are in the world.
A long time NASA partner with high ranking programs in business and STEM, a University of Arizona degree will position you for career opportunities in aerospace, technology, bioscience and healthcare. Just ask recent graduates, 94% of whom reported positive career outcomes within 60 days of graduating.
Top reasons to study here
1 degree, 3 ways
The University of Arizona is an institution built on courageous innovation. Whether from our main campus in Tucson, or via our acclaimed online programs, we’ll help you stay on track with your study plans this year.
There are 3 ways to study with the University of Arizona, and you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Study on Campus in Tucson: if you’re able to travel to the US this spring, we welcome you to join us on campus in Arizona, where you’ll be embraced as a Wildcat from day one.
- Start online, join us on campus within the first 4 semesters: if you’re not yet ready or able to travel, you can begin your studies online at a fraction of the cost of on-campus study. You will have the option to transition to the US during the first 4 semesters
- Start online, stay online: choose from 50+ high-ranking programs that are designed for fully online delivery. You’ll pay online fees for the duration of your studies, receive specialist support from an online mentor, and walk away with a top 100 US degree.
Why The University of Arizona?
- A nationally and globally recognized university
- Competitive programs in the top 100
- A long-standing NASA partner
- Ranked top 20 in the National Science Foundation’s Public Research Institutions report
- #20 Undergraduate Business Schools (Public) in the US
- Ultimate flexibilty – study online, on-campus, or a mixture of both
The University of Arizona programs
about The University of Arizona
A top 100 university (QS US rankings), a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), and with high-rankings programs in business and STEM, a degree from the University of Arizona will position students for career opportunities in aerospace, technology, bioscience and healthcare. With both on-campus and online study options available, a prestigious US degree has never been more accessible.
- Founded in 1885
- 45,217 students
- 4,000+ online students
- Nationalities represented: 120
Student wellbeing is top priority at the University of Arizona, as is ensuring that the international student community feel at home away from home. While campus health offers a variety of specialist facilities along with interpreters if required, two recreational centers allow students to keep fit and healthy.
At the University of Arizona you’ll receive quality education while being part of a community that cares for your health and safety, and with a diverse student population that welcomes scholars from 112 countries and all 50 states in the US, you’ll never be short of friends. This diversity is also reflected in the breadth of clubs, organizations, and activities available across the campus. Meanwhile, recreational and dining facilities on campus cater to your needs to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy student life both in and out of the classroom.
1. Tucson Campus The international airport located just 13 kilometers from campus offers flights to destinations across the US and internationally. Tucson is within easy driving distance of some incredible adventures, such as Sedona National Park, an abundance of hiking trails, and even skiing in the winter. If you prefer to stay close to campus, you’ll find yourself surrounded by shops, restaurants and local hiking routes. The city itself offers many outdoor trails to explore and a variety of shops and restaurants in beautiful districts. The strong sense of community is reflected in the annual events offered throughout the city. All of this, coupled with its welcoming student community makes Tucson a gem in the desert, perfect for students who love to explore.
- #85 Best Global University (U.S. News & World Report 2020).
- #53 Top Public School (U.S. News and World Report 2020).
- #68 US University (QS USA Rankings 2020).
- #11 Online Bachelor’s Program (U.S. News and World Report 2020).
Preview this program in