University of Massachusetts Boston
• The university has a 120 acres of waterfront campus 10 minutes away from downtown
• UMB students’ starting salary of $46,600, came in at #5 the list of Massachusetts schools
• The Financial Engineer Times: UMB’s MS in Accounting Program is one of the Top 50
• UMass Boston’s MBA Program #41 in North America – The QS Global
• BEST MBA –The Princeton Review, 2018
• The Princeton Review: UMB’s College of Management one of the Best Business Schools, 2017
• 16:1 Student to Faculty (teaching staff) Ratio
Top reasons to study here
University of Massachusetts Boston programs
about University of Massachusetts Boston
Boston’s reputation in higher education attracts many international students to the University of Massachusetts Boston. On campus, you will find a community of faculty and staff who will support you throughout your academic career. Whether you
begin in an English as a Second Language (ESL) program or in a full-time degree program, there are many paths to success at UMass Boston.
Outside the classroom, you’ll find a community of students who share your interests. You’ll make friends that will last a lifetime, whether it’s a roommate in our new residence hall, another student committed to community service and social justice, an intramural or intercollegiate sports teammate who’s also passionate about athletics, or simply someone you happen to meet in the cafeteria.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts The population of Boston is over 680 000 people. Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States, founded in 1630. International center of higher education, including law, medicine, engineering, and business, and the city is a world leader in innovation and entrepreneurship, with nearly 2,000 startups.
Boston’s economic base also includes finance, professional and business services, biotechnology,
information technology, and government activities.
• #25 Best Places to Live in the US
• #4 in the U.S. for Venture capital funding Bloomberg, 2017
• Boston is Forbes #30 Best Place for Business & Careers Forbes, 2017
• 12 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Boston
• $104,635 Average starting salary for a M.S. in Computer Science in Boston PayScale, 2018
• $108,852 Average start salary for an MBA in Finance in Boston PayScale, 2018
National Ranking, US News & World Report 2022 – #227 National University
• #112 Top Public Schools (US News and World Report, 2022)
• #157 Business Programs (US News and World Report, 2022)
• #62 Best PG Education programs (US News and World Report, 2022)
• #62 Best UG Engineering Programs
Preview this program in