A 360º view of design
Design helps identify and understand the needs of users and market demand, providing new solutions in terms of usability, functionality and esthetics. The program fosters the ability to think globally in order to detect market needs, learn about trends and bring innovative products to reality.
With this Master’s degree in Industrial Design from Nebrija University, the student obtains the necessary skills and knowledge to develop his/her professional career in furniture and habitat product design, trend studies, design consulting firms, and product design and development.
Design is a much more important activity than most people believe, because it is about making life more comfortable, easy and simple for users, providing new solutions to society’s needs, through the design of products that are innovative and accessible to all.
With this official Master’s Degree in Industrial Design from Nebrija University, the student acquires the necessary skills and abilities to find innovative solutions to the market’s needs, selecting the most appropriate material and manufacturing process, addressing issues such as sustainability and environmental impact of production.
The implementation of Postgraduate Programs in the “Bologna Process” provides students with all quality guarantees regarding content, faculty and facilities, through the supervision and approval by the University Authorities of these programs.
This Postgraduate Program has a strongly innovative character, with truly avant-garde subjects that address aspects and emerging areas of maximum interest, promoting institutional relationships that provide students with the best and most advanced opportunities for professional development in the design environment. This program is the only master’s degree in Industrial Design that includes a specialization in Habitat.
The teaching methodology is oriented towards projects, with an intense participation and research work by the students, guaranteeing their maximum involvement and motivation in the proposed design problems. The development of technical, creative and communication skills is the final objective of this master’s degree, until the integral product manager is shaped.
Creative, Applied Arts and Design, Industrial Design
1 years | Full time
- If the candidate completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree outside the European Higher Education Area, we would need an official letter or certificate (with the respective sworn translation into Spanish) issued by the University of origin stating that the Bachelor’s Degree of the candidate allows him or her to enroll in a Master’s Degree.
- Résumé or Curriculum vitae (+3 years of professional experience if it is an MBA programme).
- Please, fill in and sign the enrolment form (link below in Spanish or the enclosed document in English).
- You can download the Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- A copy of the candidate’s Passport
- Two recommendation letters A copy of the candidate’s Academic Transcripts along with his/her Bachelor’s Degree Diploma that should be certified and legalized and submitted along with the respective sworn translations of the aforementioned documents into Spanish.
- Cover Letter explaining the reasons of the application itself and any future perspectives related to the studies.
1 years | Full time
Preview this program in