BSc in Biology
The Biology BSc line offers full 3-year-education in biology. The study program for the full time training offers complete education in biology, with special directions particularly in neurobiology, genetics, microbiology, animal and plant ecology, botany, zoology and plant physiology. Special directions in the second year have two modules: infra-individual (means more laboratory practice and cellular biology) and supra-individual (means more ecology) courses. Each module has 5-8 subjects with lectures, seminars and laboratory practices. The basic subjects are presented in lectures prepare for the practical courses provide a wider view for the related scientific fields (chemistry and physics). The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation in our new research center. It covers all aspects of education, research and innovation at the fields of biomedical, natural and environmental sciences. It also provides opportunity to join the research work in 22 research groups operating in the building.
Biology, Natural Sciences & Mathematics
3 years | Full time
Only one is required
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B)
- HEP A/B/C test*
- HIV test*
- Chest X-ray: Please attach the chest’s X-ray result (not the film!) in English/Hungarian! (not older than 3 months)
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Acceptable online language exams:
- Duolingo online exam from score 110
- IELTS Indicator from score 5.5
3 years | Full time
Preview this program in