About the program/Scholarship:
Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and Education and Youth Board is offering a Scholarship for degree and exchange study in Estonia. The scholarship supports foreign students in their studies at the Estonian higher education institutions. The scholarship can be applied for by the foreign students who wish to study at a higher education institution in Estonia during the 2022/2023 academic year at formal studies or as an exchange student.
- Scholarships can be applied by foreign students who wish to study at Estonian higher education institutions in the 2021/2022 academic year as a degree or exchange student.
- At the master’s and doctoral level, studies are supported in all fields.
- At the first level of higher education (BA), scholarships can be applied for only in fields related to the Estonian language and culture.
- An exchange student is paid a scholarship during the period of studying in Estonia, but not more than ten (10) calendar months a year.
- The scholarship is paid for exchange studies lasting more than one month.
- The scholarship is paid from the first day of studies until the last day of studies according to the dates approved by the host higher education institution.
- Scholarships are paid to undergraduate students for 12 months of the academic year and are assigned for one academic year.
- The decision to award a scholarship to an applicant does not guarantee his or her admission to the desired higher education institution.
- The applicant must submit the required documents to the higher education institution in accordance with the requirements for admission to the higher education institution. The final scholarship decision will be made after confirmation of admission.
The Government led by Jüri Ratas assumed office on November23, 2016. The Government coalition is formed by the Estonian Centre Party, theEstonian Social Democratic Party, and the Pro Patria and Res Publica Union(IRL).
- The rate of the scholarship for first-cycle (Bachelor level) higher education and master’s studies is 350 euros per month.
- The rate of the doctoral scholarship is 660 euros per month.
- Other costs are not covered.
No specific nationality required
- No specific age required
How to Apply:
- To apply for this grant, please fill out the application form before 1 September, 2022.
- Required Documents:
- Motivation letter.
- Copy of passport or ID card.
- A copy of the confirmation letter concerning students’ admission to an Estonian higher education institution.
- If any documents are not in Estonian or English, they must be provided with translations into either English or Estonian.
- 1 September, 2022