About the program/Scholarship:
Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is offering scholarships to students from various governorates in Jordan, which aim to provide an opportunity for these students interested in working in hotel and tourism field.
The Two-year Diploma program in Culinary Arts prepares students with theoretical and practical aspects to enter junior chef positions in five-star hotel with the hands- on craftsmanship, solid scientific knowledge, and business communication skills to start a career journey in the culinary and hospitality sectors.
About Royal Academy of Culinary Arts:
The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is a Technical University College and an associate member of the network of EHL-Certified Schools | Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, the world No. 1 University in Hospitality and Leisure management. The Academy offers programs in various courses taught in English for those who have completed the high school program of all nationalities. The Academy has graduated more than 700 professional chefs. The Academy has held a leading position in culinary arts education locally and in the region through its commitment to quality and innovation, and its provision of educational programs directly related to the labor market In addition to the commitment to the highest values of integration within the community.
“The Diploma in Culinary Arts” scholarship covers tuition fees from 10% to 50%.
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Perform effectively in a variety of culinary operational settings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the best practices with regards to kitchen organization, quality, hygiene and teamwork.
- Use the knowledge they have gained to develop culinary managerial competencies in a junior management setting.
- Employ common skills that enhance their effectiveness in a personal and professional context.
- Be aware of their environmental responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of moral and ethical issues in culinary industry organizations.
- The applicant must be a Jordanian citizen.
- The applicant must be 18 years old or above.
- The applicant must have High School Diploma- Tawjihi (universities or colleges).
- A very good level of English, the applicant should obtain a score of 4.5 in IELTS test or 407 in TOEFL test.
- Fill out the application form and complete all required documents.
Age: 13 – 50
How to Apply:
1- To apply for “Culinary Arts Scholarship”, fill out the application form.