About the program/Scholarship:
Lutfia Rabbani Foundation announces its grant opportunity for Arab students and/or professionals who are interested in the fields of education, science, and culture.
About Lutfia Rabbani Foundation:
At the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, they are convinced that dialogue is essential for people to be able to unlock their collective wisdom, passion and creativity. Politically, economically, and socially, the fate of people across Europe and the Arab region is intertwined. Both regions are facing challenges and opportunities as a result of the same root causes. It is their sincere belief that through facilitated dialogue, people can make full use of the potential of their diversity and will be able to find common ground, common solutions, and common opportunities.
- Fees specifically linked to the travel.
- The foundation’s travel scholarship only covers the expenses of the proposed and approved budget.
- The maximum amount of a travel scholarship is 2.000€
- The grant is opened to Arab and Dutch students and/or professionals who have a clear academic and/or professional motivation in the areas of education, science, and culture to travel to the Arab world or the Netherlands.
- The travel application is designed for Arab students or professionals seeking professional contact or experience in the Netherlands and vice versa, Dutch students or professionals seeking professional contact or experience in the Arab world.
- The goal of the travel must be to develop a better understanding of the history, culture, politics, and people of the specific country and/or to collaborate with local stakeholders in the chosen country.
- The traveler must have a preparation phase, preparing for the trip and should be followed-up during the trip or after return by sharing information with others in order to raise awareness.
- No support will be provided retroactively, i.e. to expenses linked to travel that have already taken place.
- The scholarship is valid only in the year during which it is awarded.
- Applications should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the departure date.
- The terms and conditions that are signed and scanned back to the foundation as part of the travel scholarship application, act as a contract between the foundation and the traveling scholar.
- The student shall submit a report to the foundation of his/her experiences within a month after completion of the travels for which the award is made. The foundation reserves the right to edit the report.
- You can download the terms and conditions from here.
Nationality: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
How to Apply:
To apply for this grant, please answer all the questions mentioned in the travel scholarship application form and send it back together with your CV to [email protected]. Download the travel scholarship application form from here.